If you have any Payroll related queries, please log a ticket by using the ‘Helpdesk’ banner and a member of our Payroll team will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
Cpl Healthcare Payroll Information:
- Pay Day will be every Friday.
- The Cpl Healthcare pay week (and timesheet) runs from Saturday to Friday.
- Please send ONE Timesheet for each working week - wherever you may be working.
- Timesheets must be dated with the working week's start and finish dates.
- You will be paid every Friday for the work you have done the previous week.
- The cut off for timesheets is every Friday at 10pm (including Bank Holidays). Any timesheets received after this time will be paid the following week.
- Timesheets must be faxed to 0818 365 101, please ensure that you receive a printed confirmation of a successful fax transmission.
- Payslips are sent via e-mail.
- All employees must inform the agency of all direct bookings received from client prior to working the shifts. You can call, fax, phone, email or log through your temp access. Failure to inform the agency of these direct bookings may result in late or non-payment.
- Working with Homecare clients, you must fill out the separate Homecare timesheet and only one client per timesheet will be accepted.
- A payroll helpline will be held for any telephone queries on 0818 365 102 during the following times:
Monday09:00 – 10:00
Wednesday14:00 – 16:00
Thursday14:00 – 16:00
Friday09:00 – 14:00
Please make every effort to ensure your timesheet is completed correctly.
We will be unable to make payment on any timesheet that does not contain all the required information.
For Payroll queries please click here.